HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
196-12-047  <<  196-12-055 >>   196-12-065

PDFWAC 196-12-055

Permit for temporary practice.

Any nonresident engineer who intends to practice engineering in the state of Washington on a temporary basis must provide the board with the following before starting any work:
(1) A completed application with applicable fees.
(2) Dates work is to be started.
(3) Name and address of client.
(4) Description and location (address) of project.
(5) Name and contact information for local permitting authority.
Plans, specifications, and reports prepared by the nonresident engineer must be signed, dated, and stamped with their professional seal. A copy of the permit issued by this board shall be attached to the engineering documents submitted for approval or building permit.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 18.43.035. WSR 22-17-121, § 196-12-055, filed 8/23/22, effective 9/23/22; WSR 08-11-100, § 196-12-055, filed 5/20/08, effective 7/1/08. Statutory Authority: Chapters 18.43 and 18.235 RCW. WSR 04-04-001, § 196-12-055, filed 1/21/04, effective 2/21/04.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group