HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
110-145-1505  <<  110-145-1510 >>   110-145-1515

PDFWAC 110-145-1510

What personnel records must I keep at my facility?

(1) You must keep personnel records on file for each staff person who is employed or volunteers at your facility. You must keep the following:
(a) An employment or volunteer application, including work and education history;
(b) Education documentation;
(c) Job description of the position at your facility;
(d) Signed confidentiality statement;
(e) Signed mandated reporter statement;
(f) A record of participation in the program's orientation and/or preservice training and in-service training;
(g) Behavior management training documentation;
(h) First aid/CPR/HIV/AIDS/bloodborne pathogens training documentation;
(i) A copy of a food handlers permit, if applicable;
(j) A copy of a valid driver's license for staff transporting clients or employees;
(k) A copy of a government issued photo ID;
(l) A copy of current auto insurance (if using private vehicle to transport);
(m) A log with background check information, containing dates of request and completion of the checks on all staff, interns, volunteers, and service contractors;
(n) A record of a negative Mantoux, tuberculin skin tests results, X-ray, or a medical exemption to the skin test or X-ray; and
(o) A record of required staff immunizations.
(2) You must maintain a written record of case consultation by a master's level consultant as defined in WAC 388-145-1460 for case managers with a bachelor's degree.
[WSR 18-14-078, recodified as § 110-145-1510, filed 6/29/18, effective 7/1/18. Statutory Authority: Chapters 13.34 and 74.13 RCW, RCW 74.15.030(2), 74.15.311(2), 74.13.032, 13.04.011, 74.13.020, 13.34.030, 74.13.031, 13.34.145, 74.15.311, 74.15.030, and 2013 c 105. WSR 15-01-069, § 388-145-1510, filed 12/11/14, effective 1/11/15.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group