79A.80.040  <<  79A.80.050 >>   79A.80.060

Valid camper registration/annual natural investment permitDesignation of days where entry to a recreation site or lands is free.

(1) A discover pass or a day-use permit are not required within a state park for persons who have a valid camper registration, or annual natural investment permit, issued by the state parks and recreation commission.
(2) In consultation with the director of the department of fish and wildlife and the commissioner of public lands, the director of the state parks and recreation commission must designate up to 12 days per calendar year where entry to a recreation site or lands is free. At least three of those days must be on weekends. When practicable, the free access days should be timed to correspond with any similar free access days planned by the national park service for national parks located in the general region of high volume state parks.


Effective date2012 c 261: See note following RCW 79A.80.010.
Effective date2011 c 320: See note following RCW 79A.80.005.
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group