79.130.020  <<  79.130.030 >>   79.130.040

Lease of beds of navigable watersImprovementsFederal permitForfeiturePlans and specifications.

The applicant for a lease under the provisions of this chapter shall first obtain from the United States army corps of engineers or other federal regulatory agency, a permit to place structures or improvements in the navigable waters and file with the department a copy of the permit. No structures or improvements shall be constructed beyond a point authorized by the army corps of engineers or the department and any construction beyond authorized limits will work a forfeiture of all rights granted by the terms of any lease issued under the provisions of this chapter. The applicant shall also file plans and specifications of any proposed improvements to be placed upon the areas with the department, the plans and specifications to be the same as provided for in the case of the lease of harbor areas.
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group