72.05.160  <<  72.05.170 >>   72.05.200

Counseling and consultative services.

The department may provide professional counseling services to delinquent children and their parents, consultative services to communities dealing with problems of children and youth, and may give assistance to law enforcement agencies by means of juvenile control officers who may be selected from the field of police work.


PurposeIntentSeverability1977 ex.s. c 80: See notes following RCW 4.16.190.
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group