7.52.150  <<  7.52.160 >>   7.52.170

Clerk's certificate of unsatisfied judgment liens.

If an order of sale be made before the distribution of the proceeds thereof, the plaintiff shall produce to the court the certificate of the clerk of the county where the property is situated, showing the liens remaining unsatisfied, if any, by judgment or decree upon the property or any portion thereof, and unless he or she do so the court shall order a referee to ascertain them.
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group