38.38.848  <<  38.38.852 >>   38.38.856

[Art. 138] Complaints of wrongs.

Members of the organized militia who believe themselves wronged by their commanding officer, and who, upon due application to that commanding officer, are refused redress, may complain to any superior commissioned officer, who shall forward the complaint to the governor or adjutant general. The governor or adjutant general shall examine the complaint and take proper measures for redressing the wrong complained of.
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group