Except for building construction (the majority of which is undertaken through the department of enterprise services), all activities of the following state agencies are exempted:
(1) Office of the attorney general.
(2) Office of the auditor.
(3) Department of employment security.
(4) Office of the insurance commissioner.
(5) Department of enterprise services.
(6) Office of financial management.
(7) Department of revenue.
(8) Office of the secretary of state.
(9) Office of the treasurer.
(10) Arts commission.
(11) Washington state patrol.
(12) Recreation and conservation office.
(13) Emergency management division.
(14) Department of financial institutions.
(15) Public employees' retirement system.
(16) Law enforcement officers' and firefighters' retirement board.
(17) Board for volunteer firefighters and reserve officers.
(18) State department of retirement systems.
(19) Pollution control hearings board.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 43.21C.110
and 43.21C.100 [43.21C.170]. WSR 14-09-026 (Order 13-01), § 197-11-875, filed 4/9/14, effective 5/10/14. Statutory Authority: RCW 43.21C.110
. WSR 84-05-020 (Order DE 83-39), § 197-11-875, filed 2/10/84, effective 4/4/84.]