Unless the context clearly requires otherwise, the definitions in this section apply throughout this chapter.
(1) "Authority" means a regional transit authority authorized under this chapter.
(2) "Board" means the board of a regional transit authority.
(3) "Facilities" means any lands, interest in land, air rights over lands, and improvements thereto including vessel terminals, and any equipment, vehicles, vessels, trains, stations, designated passenger waiting areas, and other components necessary to support the system.
(4) "Proof of payment" means evidence of fare prepayment authorized by a regional transit authority for the use of its facilities.
(5) "Service area" or "area" means the area included within the boundaries of a regional transit authority.
(6) "System" means a regional transit system authorized under this chapter and under the jurisdiction of a regional transit authority.
The definitions in this section have been alphabetized pursuant to RCW 1.08.015
Purpose—Intent—1999 c 20:
See note following RCW 81.112.210