Chapter 79.38 RCW


Acquisition of property for access to public lands.
Exchange of easement rights.
Use of roads by purchasers of valuable materials.
Permits for use of roads.
Access road revolving fund.
Use of moneys not deposited in revolving fund.
Department-county agreements for improvement of access roads.
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group