(1) Except as provided in this title, state and county officers receiving the following moneys shall deposit them in the state general fund:
(a) The sale of commercial licenses required under this title, except for licenses issued under RCW 77.65.490
(b) Moneys received for damages to food fish or shellfish.
(2) The director shall make weekly remittances to the state treasurer of moneys collected by the department.
(3) All fines and forfeitures collected or assessed by a district court for a violation of this title or rule of the department shall be remitted as provided in chapter 3.62
(4) Proceeds from the sale of food fish or shellfish taken in test fishing conducted by the department, to the extent that these proceeds exceed the estimates in the budget approved by the legislature, may be allocated as unanticipated receipts under RCW 43.79.270
to reimburse the department for unanticipated costs for test fishing operations in excess of the allowance in the budget approved by the legislature.
(5) Proceeds from the sale of salmon carcasses and salmon eggs from state general funded hatcheries by the department shall be deposited in the regional fisheries enhancement group account established in RCW 77.95.090
(6) Proceeds from the sale of herring spawn on kelp fishery licenses by the department, to the extent those proceeds exceed estimates in the budget approved by the legislature, may be allocated as unanticipated receipts under RCW 43.79.270
. Allocations under this subsection shall be made only for herring management, enhancement, and enforcement.
Effective date—2011 c 339:
See note following RCW 43.84.092
Intent—1996 c 267:
"It is the intent of this legislation to begin to make the statutory changes required by the fish and wildlife commission in order to successfully implement Referendum Bill No. 45." [ 1996 c 267 § 1.
Effective date—1996 c 267:
"This act shall take effect July 1, 1996." [ 1996 c 267 § 36.
Severability—Effective date—1995 c 367:
See notes following RCW 77.95.150
Finding, intent—Captions not law—Effective date—Severability—1993 c 340:
See notes following RCW 77.65.010
Intent—1987 c 202:
See note following RCW 2.04.190
Court Improvement Act of 1984—Effective dates—Severability—Short title—1984 c 258:
See notes following RCW 3.30.010
Intent—1984 c 258:
See note following RCW 3.34.130
Severability—Effective date—1977 ex.s. c 327:
See notes following RCW 77.65.150