Cooperative projects — Types.
The department shall encourage and support the development and operation of cooperative projects of the following types:
(1) Cooperative food fish and game fish rearing projects, including but not limited to egg planting, egg boxes, juvenile planting, pen rearing, pond rearing, raceway rearing, and egg taking;
(2) Cooperative fish habitat improvement projects, including but not limited to fish migration improvement, spawning bed rehabilitation, habitat restoration, reef construction, lake fertilization, pond construction, pollution abatement, and endangered stock protection;
(3) Cooperative fish or game research projects if the project is clearly of a research nature and if the results are readily available to the public;
(4) Cooperative game bird and game animal projects, including but not limited to habitat improvement and restoration, replanting and transplanting, nest box installation, pen rearing, game protection, and supplemental feeding;
(5) Cooperative nongame wildlife projects, including but not limited to habitat improvement and restoration, nest box installation, establishment of wildlife interpretive areas or facilities, pollution abatement, supplemental feeding, and endangered species preservation and enhancement; and
(6) Cooperative information and education projects, including but not limited to landowner relations, outdoor ethics, natural history of Washington's fish, shellfish, and wildlife, and outdoor survival.
[1984 c 72 § 3. Formerly RCW 75.52.030.]