HTML has links - PDF has Authentication

Chapter 388-460 WAC

|Show DispositionsLast Update: 3/10/23


WAC Sections

HTMLPDF388-460-0001Who may be issued cash, child care, medical and basic food benefits?
HTMLPDF388-460-0005Can I choose someone to apply for basic food for my assistance unit?
HTMLPDF388-460-0010Do I have an authorized representative for basic food if I live in a treatment center or group home?
HTMLPDF388-460-0015Who will the department not allow as an authorized representative for basic food?
HTMLPDF388-460-0020Who is a protective payee?
HTMLPDF388-460-0025Who can be a protective payee?
HTMLPDF388-460-0030When is an emergency or temporary protective payee (TANF/SFA) used?
HTMLPDF388-460-0035When is a protective payee assigned for mismanagement of funds?
HTMLPDF388-460-0040When does the department assign a protective payee assigned to TANF/SFA or PWA pregnant or parenting minors?
HTMLPDF388-460-0050When is a client transferred from a protective payee to guardianship?
HTMLPDF388-460-0055What are the protective payee's responsibilities?
HTMLPDF388-460-0060When are protective payee plans done?
HTMLPDF388-460-0065When is the protective payee status ended and how is a protective payee changed?
HTMLPDF388-460-0070What are your fair hearing rights regarding protective payment?
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group