HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
314-68-030  <<  314-68-040 >>   314-68-050

PDFWAC 314-68-040

What are the procedures for a private individual to bring alcoholic beverages into the state from outside the United States for personal or household use?

Fill out a board declaration form, which is available from the United States Custom Service.
(1) Compute the state taxes and markup using the chart on the form.
(2) Sign the form.
(3) Keep a copy for your records and give a copy to the United States Customs Service.
(4) Send a copy of the form with payment within ten days to the Washington State Liquor Control Board, Purchasing Division, Olympia, Washington.
(5) The board will mail a receipt to the individual who signed the form, authorizing use of the alcoholic beverages for personal or household use.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 66.08.030 and 66.12.120. WSR 99-10-066, § 314-68-040, filed 5/4/99, effective 6/4/99; Order 60, § 314-68-040, filed 11/1/77; Order 40, § 314-68-040, Rule 137, filed 8/21/75.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group