HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
170-03-0540  <<  170-03-0550 >>   170-03-0560

PDFWAC 170-03-0550

Challenges to the initial order.

(1) If a party disagrees with an ALJ's initial order because of a clerical error, the party may ask for a corrected decision from the ALJ as provided in WAC 170-03-0560.
(2) If a party disagrees with the reasoning and result of an initial order and wants it changed, the party must request review by the review judge as provided in WAC 170-03-0570 through 170-03-0620.
[Statutory Authority: Chapter 43.215 RCW, RCW 34.05.220, chapter 34.05 RCW, 2006 c 265. WSR 08-06-102, ยง 170-03-0550, filed 3/5/08, effective 4/5/08.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group