132V-112-024  <<  132V-112-027 >>   132V-112-030

WAC 132V-112-027

Incorrectly marked ballot.

Any voter who incorrectly marks his ballot may obtain a new ballot by returning the incorrectly marked ballot to the chief election officer's inspector. Such incorrectly marked ballot shall be marked void in the presence of the inspectors of organizations participating in the election before the new ballot is delivered to the voter.
[Order 7, ยง 132V-112-027, filed 6/27/72.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group