HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
110-50-0260  <<  110-50-0270 >>   110-50-0271

PDFWAC 110-50-0270

What activities must a child placing agency provide in order to receive payment from the department?

The CPA must undertake the following activities to receive payment from the department:
(1) Accept referrals of children and families from the department and negotiate a child-specific written service agreement with the department;
(2) Provide child and family case management and support activities as agreed;
(3) Document the case management and support activities as described in the contract between the department and the CPA;
(4) Provide adequate quarterly progress reports to the assigned social worker for each child whose placement or other services the department financially supports.
[WSR 18-14-078, recodified as § 110-50-0270, filed 6/29/18, effective 7/1/18. Statutory Authority: RCW 74.13.031. WSR 01-08-047, § 388-25-0425, filed 3/30/01, effective 4/30/01.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group