Meeting Schedules October 27, 2017
Filter agendas by entering desired terms in the field below:
- State Government, Elections & Information Technology - 10/27/2017 10:00:00 AM
House Hearing Rm E
John L. O'Brien Building
Olympia, WA 98504
REVISED 10/23/2017 9:40 AM
Meeting is scheduled to end at 1:00 p.m.
Current issues in election law.
- Economic Development & International Relations, Legislative Committee - 10/27/2017 10:00:00 AM
To Be Announced
Welcome to LCEDIR.
Briefing - Overview of Broadband Access in Washington State.
- Will Saunders, WaTech - Office of Privacy and Data Protection & Monica Babine, WSU Extension - Program for Digital Initiatives.
Briefing - Economic Impact of Expanding Broadband Coverage.
- Panel: Washington State Tribes.
- Western Equipment Dealers Association.
- EDASC/Port of Skagit.
Briefing - Looking to the Future: Options for Expansion of Broadband.
- Kitsap County PUD.
- Panel: Private Broadband Providers.
- Port of Whitman.
Final Q&A, Dicussion, and Wrap-Up.