Committee Sign In - House Remote Testimony
- Select the committee and meeting date and time, then select the bill for which you would like to submit written testimony.
- Select “I would like to Submit Written Testimony.” Written testimony will close 24 hours after the start time of the hearing.
- Provide your written comments in the form. Your comments will be sent to legislative members and staff of the committee, and will be included in the legislative record for bill and meeting archival purposes, but will not be used as part of testimony summary materials on the bill report.
- Select the committee and meeting date and time, then select the bill for which you would like to testify remotely.
- Select “I would like to Testify Live During the Hearing.” Remote testimony registration will close 1 hour before the start time of the hearing. Anyone who does not register before this deadline will be unable to testify before the committee.
- Ensure your registration information is accurate. It will be a part of the legislative record and used by TVW for online and television graphics.
- Those who register for remote testimony will be emailed a Zoom link to the meeting upon registration. Each link is unique to the registrant. Registrants are prohibited from sharing links.
- You may participate via videoconference or phone. See instructions on how to connect to the meeting.
- There is no guarantee that those who register to testify will be allowed to speak or be able to speak at specific times. You may be required to limit your comments.
- Maintain proper meeting decorum, including waiting to be acknowledged by the Chair before speaking and following rules for testimony established by the Chair.
- Committee and technical staff may not be able to address any connection or technical issues you may experience before or during the committee meeting.
Anyone who fails to follow the rules for testimony established by the Chair may forfeit their opportunity to testify.Reasonable Accommodations
If you require an accommodation to testify before a committee, please refer to options on the Legislature’s Americans with Disabilities Act Information https://leg.wa.gov/legislature/pages/adainfo.aspx page.