Washington State Legislature
Committee Schedules, Agendas, and Documents
Appropriations 4/6/2019 9:00 AM
Appropriations 4/6/2019 9:00 AM
Appropriations 4/6/2019 9:00 AM
- Agenda (35k)
- E2SSB 5116 - Supporting Washington's clean energy economy and transitioning to a clean, affordable, and reliable energy future.
- SSB 5247 - Addressing catastrophic incidents that are natural or human-caused emergencies.
- E2SSB 5284 - Concerning smoke detection devices.
- E2SSB 5497 - Establishing a statewide policy supporting Washington state's economy and immigrants' role in the workplace.
- 2SSB 5604 - Concerning the uniform guardianship, conservatorship, and other protective arrangements act.
- SSB 5815 - Concerning individuals placed in minimum security status by the department of children, youth, and families.
- SSB 5297 - Extending collective bargaining rights to assistant attorneys general.
- E2SSB 5483 - Improving services for individuals with developmental disabilities.
- 2SSB 5718 - Establishing the child welfare housing assistance program that provides housing assistance to parents reunifying with a child and parents at risk of having a child removed.
- 2SSB 5376 - Protecting consumer data.
- SSB 5593 - Addressing equity in access to dual credit opportunities.
- E2SSB 5091 - Concerning state and federal special education funding.
- 2SSB 5082 - Promoting and expanding social emotional learning.
- E2SSB 5291 - Creating alternatives to total confinement for certain qualifying persons with minor children.
- ESSB 5311 - Eliminating, revising, or decodifying obsolete or inactive statutory provisions that concern the office of financial management.
- SSB 5441 - Extending rental vouchers for eligible offenders.
- SSB 5492 - Sentencing of motor vehicle-related felonies.
- SSB 5876 - Creating a gender-responsive and trauma-informed work group within the department of corrections.
- SB 5415 - Creating the Washington Indian health improvement act.
- ESSB 5526 - Increasing the availability of quality, affordable health coverage in the individual market.
- 2SSB 5602 - Eliminating barriers to reproductive health care for all.
- 2SSB 5822 - Providing a pathway to establish a universal health care system for the residents of Washington state.
- SSB 5135 - Preventing toxic pollution that affects public health or the environment.
- 2SSB 5352 - Concerning the Walla Walla watershed management pilot program.
- 2SSB 5489 - Establishing a healthy environment for all by addressing environmental health disparities.
- SB 5918 - Providing whale watching guidelines in the boating safety education program.
- SSB 5380 - Concerning opioid use disorder treatment, prevention, and related services.
- E2SSB 5432 - Concerning fully implementing behavioral health integration for January 1, 2020, by removing behavioral health organizations from law; clarifying the roles and responsibilities among the health care authority, department of social and health services, and department of health, and the roles and responsibilities of behavioral health administrative services organizations and medicaid managed care organizations; and making technical corrections related to the behavioral health system.
- E2SSB 5444 - Providing timely competency evaluations and restoration services to persons suffering from behavioral health disorders within the framework of the forensic mental health care system consistent with the requirements agreed to in the Trueblood settlement agreement.
- E2SSB 5720 - Concerning the involuntary treatment act.
- 2SSB 5903 - Concerning children's mental health.
- 2SSB 5236 - Encouraging apprenticeships.
- E2SSB 5356 - Establishing the Washington state LGBTQ commission.
- E2SSB 5438 - Establishing the office of agricultural and seasonal workforce services within the employment security department.
- SSB 5443 - Concerning the state board of registration for professional engineers and land surveyors.
- SSB 5550 - Implementing the recommendations of the pesticide application safety work group.
- SB 5566 - Concerning setting fees for administration of the prevailing wage program.
- SB 5054 - Increasing the behavioral health workforce by establishing a reciprocity program to increase the portability of behavioral health licenses and certifications.
- SSB 5063 - Providing prepaid postage for all election ballots.
Possible Executive Session
- HB 2140 - Relating to K-12 education funding.
- SB 5000 - Concerning online access to health care resources for veterinarians and veterinary technicians. - NOT HEARD
- SSB 5012 - Concerning governmental continuity during emergency periods. - NOT HEARD
- 2SSB 5021 - Granting interest arbitration to certain department of corrections employees.
- SB 5022 - Granting binding interest arbitration rights to certain higher education uniformed personnel.
- ESSB 5035 - Enhancing the prevailing wage laws to ensure contractor and owner accountability and worker protection. - NOT HEARD
- SSB 5089 - Increasing early learning access for children ages three and older.
- SSB 5151 - Requiring the growth management hearings board to topically index the rulings, decisions, and orders it publishes.
- SSB 5175 - Concerning firefighter safety.
- SSB 5181 - Concerning certain procedures upon initial detention under the involuntary treatment act.
- ESB 5274 - Concerning dental coverage for Pacific islanders residing in Washington. - NOT HEARD
- SB 5310 - Correcting agency names and accounts in statutes to reflect the organizational structure, duties, and responsibilities of the office of financial management.
- SB 5359 - Funding investigations to protect individuals with disabilities in the supported living program.
- SSB 5425 - Concerning maternal mortality reviews.
- ESB 5429 - Including referred and diverted youth in establishing community juvenile accountability program guidelines.
- 2SSB 5437 - Expanding eligibility to the early childhood education and assistance program.
- ESSB 5523 - Improving managed care organization performance in caring for medicaid clients. - NOT HEARD
- SB 5558 - Reinstating the authority of the department of social and health services and the health care authority to purchase interpreter services for applicants and recipients of public assistance who are sensory-impaired.
- SSB 5633 - Supporting and expanding behavioral health workforce pathway programs. - NOT HEARD
- SB 5651 - Establishing a kinship care legal aid coordinator.
- 2SSB 5800 - Concerning homeless college students.
- SSB 5829 - Concerning pension benefits and contributions in the volunteer firefighters' and reserve officers' relief and pension system. - NOT HEARD
- SJR 8200 - Amending the state Constitution to provide governmental continuity during emergency periods resulting from a catastrophic incident. - NOT HEARD