House Labor & Workplace Standards - 3/21/2023 10:30 AM
Full CommitteeView Docs
House Hearing Rm D and Virtual
John L. O'Brien Building
- SB 5088 - Adding references to contractor registration and licensing laws in workers' compensation, public works, and prevailing wage statutes. (Remote Testimony Available). - Testify
- SSB 5238 - Expanding collective bargaining for employees who are enrolled in academic programs at public institutions of higher education. (Remote Testimony Available). - Testify
- ESSB 5267 - Safeguarding the public safety by protecting railroad workers. (Remote Testimony Available). - Testify
- SB 5331 - Concerning job search requirements for unemployment insurance benefits. (Remote Testimony Available). - Testify
Possible Executive Session
- ESSB 5123 - Concerning the employment of individuals who lawfully consume cannabis.
- E2SSB 5236 - Concerning hospital staffing standards.
See https://app.leg.wa.gov/csi/house for information about viewing and providing public testimony at committee meetings. To view committee meetings or access the committee meeting documents, visit the Legislature's committee schedules, agendas, and documents website: https://app.leg.wa.gov/committeeschedules