Senate Early Learning & K-12 Education - 3/23/2023 1:30 PM
Full CommitteeView Docs
Senate Hearing Rm 1 and Virtual
REVISED 3/21/2023 3:44 PM
- SHB 1044 - Providing capital financial assistance to small school districts with demonstrated funding challenges. (Remote Testimony Available). - Testify
- HB 1536 - Clarifying requirements governing the withholding of high school diplomas. (Remote Testimony Available). - Testify
- Supporting students' well-being using technology.
- HB 1308 - Concerning high school graduation pathway options.
- 2SHB 1332 - Supporting public school instruction in tribal sovereignty and federally recognized Indian tribes.
- EHB 1714 - Allowing school districts to apply for financial literacy education professional development grants.
- 2SHB 1013 - Establishing regional apprenticeship programs.
- EHB 1478 - Establishing a statement of student rights.
Possible other business. See https://app.leg.wa.gov/CSI/Senate for testimony options. To view committee meetings or access the committee meeting documents, visit the Legislature's committee schedules, agendas, and documents website: https://app.leg.wa.gov/committeeschedules