House State Government & Tribal Relations - 3/21/2023 1:30 PM
Full CommitteeView Docs
House Hearing Rm E and Virtual
John L. O'Brien Building
REVISED 3/20/2023 4:16 PM
- SB 5000 - Recognizing contributions of Americans of Chinese descent. (Remote Testimony Available). - Testify
- HB 1759 - Establishing Chinese American month. (Remote Testimony Available). - Testify
Possible Executive Session
- ESSB 5207 - Concerning campaign contributions by controlled entities.
- SSB 5182 - Concerning procedures and deadlines for candidate filing.
- 2SSB 5518 - Concerning cybersecurity.
- SSB 5170 - Concerning funding and expenditures for legislative organizations by legislators who serve as elected leaders of those organizations.
- SSB 5381 - Concerning letters of recommendation or congratulations sent by legislators.
- ESSB 5082 - Encouraging electoral participation and making ballots more meaningful by abolishing advisory votes.
- SSB 5208 - Updating the process for online voter registration by allowing voter applicants to provide the last four digits of social security number for authentication.
See https://app.leg.wa.gov/csi/house for information about viewing and providing public testimony at committee meetings. To view committee meetings or access the committee meeting documents, visit the Legislature's committee schedules, agendas, and documents website: https://app.leg.wa.gov/committeeschedules