House Local Government - 3/21/2023 10:30 AM
Full CommitteeView Docs
House Hearing Rm E and Virtual
John L. O'Brien Building
- 2SSB 5290 - Concerning consolidating local permit review processes. (Remote Testimony Available). - Testify
- ESSB 5334 - Providing a local government option for the funding of essential affordable housing programs. (Remote Testimony Available). - Testify
- 2SSB 5412 - Reducing local governments' land use permitting workloads. (Remote Testimony Available). - Testify
- SB 5457 - Implementing growth management task force legislative recommendations regarding small cities. (Remote Testimony Available). - Testify
Possible Executive Session
- E2SSB 5001 - Concerning public facility districts created by at least two city or county legislative authorities.
- SB 5452 - Authorizing impact fee revenue to fund improvements to bicycle and pedestrian facilities.
- SSB 5353 - Concerning the voluntary stewardship program.
- ESB 5336 - Concerning population criteria for the main street trust fund tax credit. (REVISED FOR ENGROSSED: Concerning the main street trust fund tax credit.)
See https://app.leg.wa.gov/csi/house for information about viewing and providing public testimony at committee meetings. To view committee meetings or access the committee meeting documents, visit the Legislature's committee schedules, agendas, and documents website: https://app.leg.wa.gov/committeeschedules