Senate Environment, Energy & Technology - 3/21/2023 1:30 PM
Full CommitteeView Docs
Senate Hearing Rm 1 and Virtual
- ESHB 1329 - Preventing utility shutoffs for nonpayment during extreme heat. (Remote Testimony Available). - Testify
- 2SHB 1032 - Mitigating the risk of wildfires through electric utility planning and identification of best management practices appropriate to each electric utility's circumstances.
- ESHB 1033 - Evaluating compostable product usage in Washington.
- SHB 1047 - Concerning the use of toxic chemicals in cosmetic products.
- SHB 1085 - Reducing plastic pollution.
- E2SHB 1170 - Improving climate resilience through updates to the state's integrated climate response strategy.
- SHB 1213 - Concerning compliance with labeling requirements for wipes.
- ESHB 1282 - Requiring environmental and labor reporting for public building construction and renovation material.
- SHB 1779 - Reducing toxic air pollution that threatens human health.
Possible other business. See https://app.leg.wa.gov/CSI/Senate for testimony options. To view committee meetings or access the committee meeting documents, visit the Legislature's committee schedules, agendas, and documents website: https://app.leg.wa.gov/committeeschedules