House Health Care & Wellness - 3/24/2023 8:00 AM
Full CommitteeView Docs
House Hearing Rm A and Virtual
John L. O'Brien Building
REVISED 3/23/2023 5:27 PM
- 2SSB 5263 - Concerning access to psilocybin services by individuals 21 years of age and older. (Remote Testimony Available). - Testify
- SSB 5389 - Concerning the practice of optometry. (Remote Testimony Available). - Testify
- SB 5629 - Concerning hepatitis B and hepatitis C screening and health care services. (Remote Testimony Available). - Testify
- SJM 8006 - Requesting that the federal government create a universal health care program. (Remote Testimony Available). - Testify
Possible Executive Session
- SB 5497 - Concerning medicaid expenditures.
- SSB 5547 - Concerning nursing pool transparency.
- 2SSB 5555 - Creating the profession of certified peer specialists.
- ESSB 5716 - Concerning certain surveys performed on in-home services agencies.
See https://app.leg.wa.gov/csi/house for information about viewing and providing public testimony at committee meetings. To view committee meetings or access the committee meeting documents, visit the Legislature's committee schedules, agendas, and documents website: https://app.leg.wa.gov/committeeschedules