House Health Care & Wellness - 3/22/2023 1:30 PM
Full CommitteeView Docs
House Hearing Rm A and Virtual
John L. O'Brien Building
REVISED 3/20/2023 5:39 PM
- E2SSB 5580 - Improving maternal health outcomes. (Remote Testimony Available).
- SB 5497 - Concerning medicaid expenditures. (Remote Testimony Available).
- 2SSB 5438 - Facilitating supportive relationships with family and significant individuals within the behavioral health system. (Remote Testimony Available).
Possible Executive Session
- 2SSB 5120 - Establishing crisis relief centers in Washington state.
- SB 5228 - Providing occupational therapy services for persons with behavioral health disorders.
- SB 5242 - Prohibiting cost sharing for abortion.
- 2SSB 5532 - Providing enhanced payment to low volume, small rural hospitals.
- 2SSB 5555 - Creating the profession of certified peer specialists.
- SSB 5581 - Developing strategies to reduce or eliminate deductibles for maternal support services and postpartum care.
- SB 5700 - Modernizing state health care authority related laws.
See https://app.leg.wa.gov/csi/house for information about viewing and providing public testimony at committee meetings. To view committee meetings or access the committee meeting documents, visit the Legislature's committee schedules, agendas, and documents website: https://app.leg.wa.gov/committeeschedules