House Health Care & Wellness - 3/21/2023 1:30 PM
Full CommitteeView Docs
House Hearing Rm A and Virtual
John L. O'Brien Building
- SB 5228 - Providing occupational therapy services for persons with behavioral health disorders. (Remote Testimony Available).
- 2SSB 5103 - Concerning payment to acute care hospitals for difficult to discharge medicaid patients. (Remote Testimony Available).
- SSB 5300 - Concerning continuity of coverage for prescription drugs prescribed for the treatment of behavioral health conditions. (Remote Testimony Available).
- SSB 5547 - Concerning nursing pool transparency. (Remote Testimony Available).
- 2SSB 5532 - Providing enhanced payment to low volume, small rural hospitals. (Remote Testimony Available).
- ESSB 5716 - Concerning certain surveys performed on in-home services agencies. (Remote Testimony Available).
See https://app.leg.wa.gov/csi/house for information about viewing and providing public testimony at committee meetings. To view committee meetings or access the committee meeting documents, visit the Legislature's committee schedules, agendas, and documents website: https://app.leg.wa.gov/committeeschedules