Senate Agriculture, Water, Natural Resources & Parks - 3/23/2023 1:30 PM
Full CommitteeView Docs
Senate Hearing Rm 3 and Virtual
J.A. Cherberg Building
REVISED 3/21/2023 4:24 PM
- ESHB 1019 - Creating the pesticide advisory board. (Remote Testimony Available). - Testify
- HB 1552 - Directing the state conservation commission to conduct a study of urban agricultural opportunities and barriers in the state. (Remote Testimony Available). - Testify
- SHB 1753 - Changing certain notice provisions in the derelict vessel removal program. (Remote Testimony Available). - Testify
- SGA 9336 - Steven Parker, Member, Fish and Wildlife Commission.
- SGA 9107 - Sophia Danenberg, Member, Parks and Recreation Commission.
- SGA 9225 - Holly J Williams, Member, Parks and Recreation Commission.
- SHB 1138 - Concerning drought preparedness.
- 2SHB 1322 - Concerning the Walla Walla water 2050 plan.
- HB 1792 - Modifying timelines and other initial procedural actions in a water rights adjudication.
- HB 1775 - Limiting liability for salmon recovery projects performed by regional fisheries enhancement groups.
Possible other business. See https://app.leg.wa.gov/CSI/Senate for testimony options. To view committee meetings or access the committee meeting documents, visit the Legislature's committee schedules, agendas, and documents website: https://app.leg.wa.gov/committeeschedules