Senate Agriculture, Water, Natural Resources & Parks - 3/20/2023 1:30 PM
Full CommitteeView Docs
Senate Hearing Rm 3 and Virtual
J.A. Cherberg Building
- ESHB 1235 - Modifying miscellaneous provisions impacting department of fish and wildlife licensing requirements. (Remote Testimony Available). - Testify
- ESHB 1498 - Concerning aviation assurance funding in response to wildland fires. (Remote Testimony Available). - Testify
- 2SHB 1578 - Improving community preparedness, response, recovery, and resilience to wildland fire health and safety impacts in areas of increasing population density, including in the wildland urban interface. (Remote Testimony Available). - Testify
- SGA 9108 - Lorna Smith, Member, Fish and Wildlife Commission.
- SGA 9338 - Barbara Baker, Member, Fish and Wildlife Commission.
Possible executive session on bills heard in committee. Possible other business. See https://app.leg.wa.gov/CSI/Senate for testimony options. To view committee meetings or access the committee meeting documents, visit the Legislature's committee schedules, agendas, and documents website: https://app.leg.wa.gov/committeeschedules