Housing Stability & Affordability - 1/15/2020 1:30 PM
Full CommitteeView Docs
Senate Hearing Rm 2
J.A. Cherberg Building
REVISED 1/13/2020 4:15 PM
- SB 6185 - Improving access to homeownership by expanding opportunities for down payment assistance programs.
- SB 6186 - Prioritizing homelessness diversion services.
- SB 6231 - Providing a limited property tax exemption for the construction of accessory dwelling units.
- SB 6232 - Concerning the property tax exemption for nonprofit organizations providing rental housing or mobile home park spaces to qualifying households.
- SB 6229 - Streamlining reporting for recipients of housing-related state funding by removing Washington state quality award program requirements.
- Down payment assistance programs.
Possible executive session on bills heard in committee. Possible other business. Committee meeting documents can be accessed through the committee's website: http://www.leg.wa.gov/Senate/Committees/HSA/Pages/default.aspx