Labor & Commerce - 1/14/2020 8:30 AM
Full CommitteeView Docs
Senate Hearing Rm 1
J.A. Cherberg Building
- SB 6170 - Concerning plumbing.
- SB 6081 - Concerning the calculation of compensation of an employee of a medical school and an affiliated faculty group practice for purposes of a noncompetition agreement.
- SB 5481 - Establishing a coalition of commissioned officers, detectives, and sergeants of the department of fish and wildlife for the purposes of collective bargaining, including interest arbitration. (Hearing is on the Proposed Substitute.)
- SB 6096 - Preventing disruption of certain state-financed and procured services due to labor unrest within contracted service providers.
- SB 6104 - Concerning the creation of a limited spirits retail license.
Possible executive session on bills heard in committee. Possible other business. Meeting is scheduled to begin at 8:30 a.m. Committee meeting documents can be accessed through the committee's website: http://www.leg.wa.gov/Senate/Committees/LBRC/Pages/default.aspx