Health & Long Term Care - 1/15/2020 1:30 PM
Full CommitteeView Docs
Senate Hearing Rm 4
J.A. Cherberg Building
REVISED 1/10/2020 5:25 PM
- Innovations in management of data and privacy in health care.
- SB 6038 - Concerning acupuncture and Eastern medicine.
- SB 6039 - Enacting the living donor act.
- SB 6061 - Requiring training standards in providing telemedicine services.
- SB 6062 - Concerning direct primary care oversight.
- SB 6143 - Concerning the podiatric medical board.
- SB 6205 - Preventing harassment, abuse, and discrimination experienced by long-term care workers.
Possible executive session on bills heard in committee. Possible other business. Committee meeting documents can be accessed through the committee's website: http://www.leg.wa.gov/Senate/Committees/HLTC/Pages/default.aspx