Senate Environment, Energy & Technology - 3/21/2019 10:00 AM
Full CommitteeView Docs
Senate Hearing Rm 1
J.A. Cherberg Building
REVISED 3/19/2019 4:04 PM
- E2SHB 1110 - Reducing the greenhouse gas emissions associated with transportation fuels.
- HB 1070 - Concerning the tax treatment of renewable natural gas.
- EHB 1126 - Enabling electric utilities to prepare for the distributed energy future.
- SHB 1290 - Concerning reviews of voluntary cleanups.
- SHB 1512 - Concerning the electrification of transportation.
- SB 5981 - Implementing a greenhouse gas emissions cap and trade program.
Possible other business. Committee meeting documents can be accessed through the committee's website: http://www.leg.wa.gov/Senate/Committees/ENET/Pages/default.aspx