Senate Labor & Commerce - 3/21/2019 8:30 AM
Full CommitteeView Docs
Senate Hearing Rm 1
J.A. Cherberg Building
REVISED 3/19/2019 10:29 AM
- Temporary employment agency workers' safety.
- ESHB 1557 - Concerning liquor licenses.
- EHB 1056 - Creating a task force to identify the role of the workplace in helping curb domestic violence.
- HB 1533 - Making information about domestic violence resources available in the workplace.
- ESHB 1817 - Ensuring for a skilled and trained workforce in high hazard facilities.
- SHB 1575 - Strengthening the rights of workers through collective bargaining by addressing authorizations and revocations, certifications, and the authority to deduct and accept union dues and fees.
- SHB 1476 - Concerning contracts for dogs and cats.
Possible executive session on bills heard in committee. Possible other business. Committee meeting documents can be accessed through the committee's website: http://www.leg.wa.gov/Senate/Committees/LBRC/Pages/default.aspx