Senate Agriculture, Water, Natural Resources & Parks - 3/21/2019 1:30 PM
Full CommitteeView Docs
Senate Hearing Rm 3
J.A. Cherberg Building
REVISED 3/19/2019 4:00 PM
- SHB 2049 - Concerning commercial egg layer operations.
- SGA 9142 - Diana H Perez, Member, Parks and Recreation Commission.
- SGA 9258 - Kenneth Bounds, Member, Parks and Recreation Commission.
- SGA 9272 - Chris G Endresen Scott, Member, Salmon Recovery Funding Board.
- SGA 9085 - Loretta S Dekay, Member, Columbia River Gorge Commission.
- SHB 1953 - Reducing the amount of permits required for recreation at a sno-park.
- SHB 1769 - Concerning a vessel crewmember license.
- HB 1062 - Expanding access to commercial fishing opportunities.
- E2SHB 1114 - Reducing the wasting of food in order to fight hunger and reduce environmental impacts.
Possible other business. Committee meeting documents can be accessed through the committee's website: http://www.leg.wa.gov/Senate/Committees/AWNP/Pages/default.aspx