Senate Law & Justice - 3/21/2019 10:00 AM
Full CommitteeView Docs
Senate Hearing Rm 4
J.A. Cherberg Building
- SHB 1091 - Making technical corrections and removing obsolete language from the Revised Code of Washington pursuant to RCW 1.08.025.
- HB 1149 - Clarifying requirements to obtain a sexual assault protection order.
- 2SHB 1166 - Supporting sexual assault survivors.
- ESHB 1329 - Concerning methods of services provided by the office of public guardianship.
- SHB 1356 - Concerning privileged communication with peer support group counselors.
- HB 1380 - Providing an aggravating circumstance for assault against a utility worker.
- E2SHB 1517 - Concerning domestic violence.
- SHB 1531 - Concerning medical debt.
- SHB 1532 - Concerning traumatic brain injuries in domestic violence cases.
- SHB 1602 - Concerning consumer debt.
- HB 1730 - Concerning the effect of payment or acknowledgment made after the expiration of a limitations period.
- SHB 1919 - Preventing and responding to animal abuse.
- SHB 1949 - Conducting a feasibility study to examine and make recommendations regarding the establishment of a single point of contact firearm background check system.
- SGA 9034 - Guadalupe Gamboa, Member, Human Rights Commission.
- SGA 9073 - Tony F Golik, Member, Sentencing Guidelines Commission.
- SGA 9094 - Michael J Fenton, Member, Sentencing Guidelines Commission.
- SGA 9096 - Phillip R Lemley, Member, Sentencing Guidelines Commission.
- SGA 9100 - Charlene D Strong, Member, Human Rights Commission.
- SGA 9208 - Tim G Wettack, Member, Sentencing Guidelines Commission.
- SHB 1041 - Promoting successful reentry by modifying the process for obtaining certificates of discharge and vacating conviction records.
- SHB 1326 - Collecting DNA samples.
- SHB 1607 - Concerning notice of material changes to the operations or governance structure of participants in the health care marketplace.
Possible other business. Committee meeting documents can be accessed through the committee's website: http://www.leg.wa.gov/Senate/Committees/LAW/Pages/default.aspx