HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
468-305-150  <<  468-305-152 >>   468-305-160

PDFWAC 468-305-152

What can I do if I dispute my tolls, fees and/or civil penalty?

A customer may dispute the toll charges to a toll account or in a toll bill. A toll may be dismissed or adjusted if the customer provides evidence of documented mitigating circumstances as outlined in RCW 46.63.160(5). A customer can dispute tolls, fees and/or civil penalties with the dispute form provided with the notice of civil penalty or available online.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 47.01.101(5), 46.63.160, 47.46.105, 47.56.785, 47.56.790, and 47.56.880. WSR 15-24-123, ยง 468-305-152, filed 12/2/15, effective 1/2/16.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group