HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
504-49-520  <<  504-49-525 >>   504-49-600

PDFWAC 504-49-525

What if I sell my share in a community solar or shared commercial solar project?

The administrator of a community solar project or shared commercial solar project must provide notice to the energy program of any changes or transfers in project participation.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 28B.30.150. WSR 18-20-025, ยง 504-49-525, filed 9/24/18, effective 10/25/18.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group