HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
504-49-515  <<  504-49-520 >>   504-49-525

PDFWAC 504-49-520

What do I have to do if I purchase property that has an existing renewable energy system?

If a person, business, or household purchases a property that has a renewable energy system certified in the renewable energy system incentive program, the new customer-owner must (at a minimum) notify the energy program of the transfer of ownership and provide an executed interconnection agreement with the utility serving the premises.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 28B.30.150. WSR 18-20-025, ยง 504-49-520, filed 9/24/18, effective 10/25/18.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group