HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
480-70-116  <<  480-70-121 >>   480-70-126

PDFWAC 480-70-121

Certificates, name change.

(1) A company must file a name change application to:
(a) Change its corporate name;
(b) Change its trade name;
(c) Add a trade name to a certificate; or
(d) Change the surname of an individual owner or partner to reflect a change resulting from marriage or other legal action.
(2) When filing a name change application, the applicant must include:
(a) The application fee required by WAC 480-70-086;
(b) Copies of any corporate minutes authorizing the name change; and
(c) Proof that the new name is properly registered with the department of licensing, office of the secretary of state, or other agencies, as may be required.
(3) If a name change results from a change in ownership, including addition or deletion of a partner, the company must file an application to transfer the certificate pursuant to the provisions of WAC 480-70-116.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 81.04.160, 81.77.030 and 80.01.040. WSR 01-08-012 (Docket No. TG-990161, General Order No. R-479), ยง 480-70-121, filed 3/23/01, effective 4/23/01.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group