HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
480-15-390  <<  480-15-400 >>   480-15-410

PDFWAC 480-15-400

Changing the name on a permit.

(1) Carriers must file a name change application to change the name on a permit, to add a trade name to the permit, or remove a trade name from the permit.
(2) Carriers must include the application fee (as shown in WAC 480-15-230), copies of any corporate minutes authorizing the name change and proof that the carrier has properly registered the new name with the department of licensing, office of the secretary of state or other agencies as may be required.
(3) Carriers must also submit to the commission a Uniform Motor Carrier Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability Certificate of Insurance (Form E) or Uniform Motor Carrier Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability Surety Bond (Form G) in its changed name and proof of required cargo insurance (Certificate of Liability Insurance or Form H Uniform Motor Carrier Cargo Certification of Insurance) in its changed name.
(4) Carriers must file an application to transfer permanent authority if the name change is the result of a change in ownership or controlling interest.
(5) Carriers may not advertise or operate under the proposed name change until the commission approves the application.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 80.01.040, 81.01.010, 81.04.160, and 81.80.130. WSR 13-23-048 (Docket TV-130079, General Order R-573), § 480-15-400, filed 11/15/13, effective 12/16/13. Statutory Authority: RCW 80.01.040, 80.04.160, 81.04.250, 81.28.040, 81.80.120, 81.80.130 and 81.80.290. WSR 08-02-049 (Docket TV-070466, General Order R-547), § 480-15-400, filed 12/27/07, effective 1/27/08. Statutory Authority: RCW 81.04.160 and 80.01.040. WSR 99-01-077 (Order R-454, Docket No. TV-971477), § 480-15-400, filed 12/15/98, effective 1/15/99.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group