HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
478-161-020  <<  478-161-030 >>   478-161-031

PDFWAC 478-161-030

Change of residence application.

Nonresident students who desire to apply for a change in resident status must complete and submit a Washington institutions of higher education residence questionnaire or a Washington higher education residency affidavit, whichever is appropriate to the student's circumstances, and submit all requested supporting documentation to the University of Washington, residence classification office at the student's home campus.
Residence questionnaire and additional instructions are available on the residence classification office website. Within ten days of taking action on the residence questionnaire, the residence classification office shall provide to the student a written statement of the reasons for any decision it makes. This statement may be transmitted electronically (e.g., by email). This rule is adopted in accordance with RCW 34.05.482 through 34.05.494, governing brief adjudicatory proceedings, the provisions of which are hereby adopted.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 28B.20.130. WSR 21-11-059, ยง 478-161-030, filed 5/14/21, effective 6/14/21.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group