HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
446-30-060  <<  446-30-070 >>   End of Chapter

PDFWAC 446-30-070


Appeal from the decision of the hearing officer to a superior court by an interested party aggrieved by a decision in a contested case must be in accordance with RCW 34.05.570 and applicable court rules.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 46.12.725. WSR 14-18-075, § 446-30-070, filed 9/3/14, effective 10/4/14; Order II, § 446-30-070, filed 11/22/74.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group