HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
388-97-0800  <<  388-97-0820 >>   388-97-0840

PDFWAC 388-97-0820

Appeal of administrative law judge's initial order or finding.

(1) If the individual or the department disagrees with the administrative law judge's decision, either party may appeal this decision by filing a petition for review with the department's board of appeals as provided under chapter 34.05 RCW and chapter 388-02 WAC.
(2) If the individual appeals the administrative law judge's decision, the finding will remain on the department's registry or other lists.
[Statutory Authority: Chapters 18.51 and 74.42 RCW and 42 C.F.R. 489.52. WSR 08-20-062, ยง 388-97-0820, filed 9/24/08, effective 11/1/08.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group