HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
388-891A-1156  <<  388-891A-1160 >>   388-891A-1161

PDFWAC 388-891A-1160

When does DVR pay for training services at an institution of higher education?

DVR pays for training services at an institution of higher education if you meet the conditions for DVR to pay for a VR service as outlined in WAC 388-891A-1100 and the following additional conditions:
(1) You require training services to achieve your desired employment outcome as identified on your IPE;
(2) You and your DVR counselor have made maximum efforts to get and use available need-based gift aid, including Pell or state need grants, from other sources to pay for costs related to attendance;
(3) You provide the DVR counselor a copy of your student financial aid award or denial form, statement of unmet need and student budget, and other related documentation;
(4) You achieve the academic standards described in WAC 388-891A-1164; and
(5) You utilize all gift aid awarded to you toward the cost of attendance.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 74.29.020(8) and 34 C.F.R., Parts 361, 363, 397. WSR 18-12-035, ยง 388-891A-1160, filed 5/29/18, effective 6/30/18.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group