HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
388-891A-1050  <<  388-891A-1060 >>   388-891A-1065

PDFWAC 388-891A-1060

Who provides the extended services I need?

(1) Extended services are provided by nonprofit private organizations such as community rehabilitation programs, state and local public agencies, employers, or any other appropriate resources.
(2) DVR may provide you with extended services on a case-by-case basis for up to four years from the date time-limited support services have ended or until you reach age twenty-five, under the following conditions:
(a) You are a youth with a disability as defined in WAC 388-891A-0010(19);
(b) You and your DVR counselor have discussed whether continuing time-limited supported employment services would be appropriate and you both have determined that no further time-limited supported employment services are necessary to support and maintain your supported employment before you transition to extended services; and
(c) No other source of extended services is available for your use.
(3) DVR must not provide extended services for anyone who does not meet the criteria in subsection (2) of this section.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 74.29.020(8) and 34 C.F.R., Parts 361, 363, 397. WSR 18-12-035, ยง 388-891A-1060, filed 5/29/18, effective 6/30/18.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group