HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
388-835-0870  <<  388-835-0875 >>   388-835-0880

PDFWAC 388-835-0875

Can DSHS give emergency or transitional financial assistance to a receiver?

(1) In response to a court order, DSHS must give up to thirty thousand dollars of emergency or transitional financial assistance to a receiver.
(2) DSHS must recover any emergency or transitional assistance given to a receiver from facility generated revenue that is not obligated for facility operations.
(3) If DSHS has not fully recovered the emergency or transitional assistance when the receivership ends, DSHS may file:
(a) An action against the former licensee or owner to recover what is owed; or
(b) A lien against the facility or the proceeds from the sale of the facility.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 71A.20.140. WSR 01-10-013, ยง 388-835-0875, filed 4/20/01, effective 5/21/01.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group