HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
388-829A-090  <<  388-829A-100 >>   388-829A-110

PDFWAC 388-829A-100

May an alternative living provider offer personal care or respite services?

An alternative living provider must not offer personal care or respite under their alternative living contract. The alternative living provider must have a separate contract to provide respite and/or personal care services.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 71A.12.30 [71A.12.030] and Title 71A RCW. WSR 07-16-101, ยง 388-829A-100, filed 7/31/07, effective 9/1/07.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group