HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
388-829A-030  <<  388-829A-040 >>   388-829A-050

PDFWAC 388-829A-040

Who is eligible to receive alternative living services?

Clients who receive alternative living services must:
(1) Be at least eighteen years of age;
(2) Live outside of their parent's home or plan to move out of their parent's home in the next six months;
(3) Have an assessed need for alternative living services;
(4) Be authorized by DDD to receive alternative living services; and
(5) Be able to afford and maintain their own home with their personal financial resources.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 71A.12.30 [71A.12.030] and Title 71A RCW. WSR 07-16-101, ยง 388-829A-040, filed 7/31/07, effective 9/1/07.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group